Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hi,

Here is the Positive Way to start your Day,

“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso 

Good morning! As many of you already know, I love Picasso quotes and am always excited to stumble across a new gem. While we have all heard many versions of the message… ”make every day count,” or “today is all that matters,” this quote seemed to sum that up in a fresh perspective for me.
When I first read it, I thought to myself: Is there anything today that I need to start or leave in process to make sure it is seen in the future? Anything so important I need to begin the process today? Is there any person I am thinking of getting together with, or calling, or sharing with, that I am planning to
deal with “later?” Do all of those people know how I feel, or is there a call I need to make today? And what am I doing today that I could leave undone in order to make room for the things that I am not willing to leave undone?

Your Turn:
Reflect on today’s quote. Do one more thing that truly matters today than you would have had you not read today’s Good Morning.

Today’s Affirmation:
Each day, my focus is devoted to what truly matters.

Brook Noel said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment